Video February 2nd 2016
Jimbolia Electronic Music Festival (JEMF) is sweeping the public's attention with its 4th edition and seduces them with that cool line-up that makes you pray for May to come closer, faster and faster!
JEMF will open its doors on 20th May until 22nd, May, 2016. It will take place at Balta, an iconic spot of Jimbolia, situated near Timisoara, Novi Sad, Belgrade and Budapest.
The 4th edition of the festival will be hosted in an unique, unconventional and magical location, which hopefully will make you escape the ordinary and taste a bit of that great, big line-up full of important names in the electronic music industry.
Being the second festival announced in May, JEMF gratefully opens the outdoors festival season with a complex line-up, divided in three genres who are meant to satisfy even the pickiest of tastes: techno, electro-alternative and rap.
Main stage (Headliners):
- Monika Kruse is the label boss of Terminal M and one of the most loved and appreciated artist from the electronic music industry. She’s been in Romania only one time, long time ago, so it’s going to be the first time she will play for our public.
- Dennis Ferrer is the label boss of Objektivity or the lovely American who, back in the days, wrote history with his track "Hey, hey". It’s his first time playing for JEMF and we’re more than excited to listen to some American good vibes.
- NTFO - Back to the roots! The boys are coming back to their hometown and they haven't missed any of JEMF's editions until now. They are probably the most expected and they have the most exciting act of the festival;
- The most wanted Italian female DJ or Deborah de Luca- known as the "internet sensation" due to her rapidly growing career and followers who are absolutely in love with her techno vibes, will play alongside Monika Kruse and Nusha – the AlongSide Artists member.
- Subcarpati – the guys that transformed the folk and folclor music in some amazing electro-alternative tracks that makes you wanna dance, cry and laugh at the same time. You have to feel their music!
- Our beloved Alongside Artists - known for the fact that they won't let your legs rest not even for a second will play in a complete formula.
- The one and only: Macanache - the man who proved that dreams can become true!
- Last but not least: our Serbian and Hungarian neighbors: Lea Dobricic, Marko Nastic, Pat Duff, James Cole.
JEMF's plan is to be a "border festival" which purpose is to reunite three different communities trough one magical formula: the love of music! The organizers expect around 5000 party people / each day at the festival.
All in all, JEMF will reunite this year over 70 artists which aren't planning to let you sleep for three days!
There will be five stages so you can pick the perfect vibe for you.
There will be 72 hours of non-stop music, so if you’re a party animal, or better said a party addict – JEMF is the perfect festival for you.
Organizers put on sale the first batch of tickets – Early Birds – for the price of 59lei (13,5 euros), and also the camping passes:
- regular camping pass – (9 eur / 2 nights)
- 2 pers tent – (30 eur / 2 nights)
The tickets can be bought on www.bilete.ro / http://tickets.jemf.ro/
or they can be acquired from the festival's official partners. Timisoara (Ginko café, Erick's Pub) Jimbolia (Joben Pub).
We will announce the following week the complete line-up, the parking lot & camping area tickets and also the structure of the festival in which you'll find out about the relaxing zone, food court and different cultural and social activities, also boutiques.