Apollonia's Fabric 70
Apollonia is a french trio started in 2012 by close friends Dan Ghenacia, Dyed Soundorom and Shonky. The collaboration has been very appreciated by the public as their sets are always energetic and original dance floor killers. Besides the DJing, the trio have also started the omonim label Apollonia in 2012 and each of the members has released an EP on it.
Apollonia is not just an act, it's more like a philosophy of "black music and white soul", and Fabric 70 is the mix that depicts what the trio is all about; "The mix is a reflection about of our culture and how we play, and it's a really good mirror of who we are and what we do.", mixing together the old and the new - from 90's deep house to all new exclusive tracks from the boys themselves.
Fabric 70 has been recorded over six weeks in a Berlin and it is due for release on June 17 on fabric.
01. El Prevost feat. D.Ham - Allez Ally
02. Trus'me - Nards (Ryan Elliott Remix)
03. Apollonia - Trinidad
04. The Mole - Bleep Blop Robot
05. Nail - I've Been There
06. Daze Maxim - Farbfilm (Dyed Soundorom Remix)
07. Funk E - Masa de Fatza
08. Eduardo De La Calle - The Guy From Hackney
09. Mood II Swing feat. John Ciafone - Ohh
10. DeWalta & Frieder Klaris - Fromsidetoside
11. Mazi - Scene Shifter
12. Môme - Control (Tevo Howard Remix)
13. Apollonia - Visa Americain
14. Philipp Boston - Night Chime
15. Masomenos / Ark / Cabanne - Bronze Septembre
16. Grimes Adhesif - Fearless Fun
17. Callisto - Need Ur Love (Stalactite Mix)
tracklist from RA