By AllTimeClubbing | 11 months ago | Views: 618
As a DJ and producer, Tanzmann began his career in the middle 90’s in Leipzig playing regularly at the renowned club Distillery. His first release 'Gamat 3000' on Dessous Recordings was quickly followed by releases on Freude Am Tanzen, Lo-Fi Stereo and FM Musik.
His record labels Moon Harbour Recordings and Cargo Edition made him famous around the globe, well known DJ’s playlisting most of his tracks. Not only that, he earned his spot as resident at one of Ibiza’s most famous party series Circoloco held at DC10, also winning 3 consecutive nominations at Ibiza DJ Awards.
His latest mix on Fabric Records insists on his ground-breaking music style and takes in selections from Maya Jane Coles, Silicone Soul and more.
Fabric Records will release fabric 65 on August 20th, 2012
01. Minimono - Venus
02. Clockwork & Avatism - One Trick Pony
03. Monkey Maffia - Sources From The Past
04. Maya Jane Coles - Not Listening
05. Matthias Tanzmann - Konoa
06. Shenoda - The Question
07. Davide Squillace feat. Alex Nazar - Do Somebody
08. Jeff Moore & Jamie Lie A Kwie - Butt
09. Silicone Soul - Right On, Right On (Matthias Tanzmann Remix)
10. Guido Schneider & Florian Schirmacher - In The Toilette (Philip Bader Remix)
11. Alexis Cabrera - Everything
12. MFD - MFD 1.3
13. Just Be - Rain Come Down